Why should I use a CMS to operate my website?
However with CMS (Content Management System), it allows you (the non-technical user) to manage the website with relative ease.
- Easy to update content for the non-technical users
- Saves money as you can update content without a web designer
- Manage your website from anywhere
- Able to update website quickly with one-stop posting
- You can plan your content and schedule for future publishing
- Conveniently upload images without another computer software
- Ability to expand your site as your business grows
- Allows multiple users
- Google loves CMS sites